Join Our Team
Why Work for SPS?
At SPS, our associates are the foundation of our business, and we value each individual’s unique skills and contributions. As such, we are committed to promoting the success and well-being of all associates through a comprehensive benefits package which includes a wide range of options to meet everyone’s individual needs.
Health & Wellness
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription Drug coverage
- Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity and Critical Illness insurance
- Adoption coverage & ABA Therapy for Autism
- 24 Hour Telehealth & Virtual Visit services
- Onsite flu shots
- Smoking Cessation Program
- Approximately 4 to 6 weeks of paid time off per year (once accrued)
- 9 paid holidays
- Wellness programs
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account with company contribution
- Gym Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Mother’s rooms
- Onsite COVID vaccinations
- 401(k) Plan (Pre-Tax & Roth) with company match
- Company Paid Life and AD&D insurance
- Company Paid Short Term Disability coverage
- Long Term Disability insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Student Debt Reduction Program
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Early access to earned wages
- Leave/Vacation Donation Program
- Financial education programs
- Pet Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Internship and Trainee programs
- SPS University professional development program
- Strong culture of promoting from within
- Leadership development programs
- Recognition programs
- Onsite food trucks
- Cell phone discounts
- Auto & Home insurance discounts
- Rental car discounts
- Computer and software discounts
- Various local discounts by site
- Diversity and Inclusion-based culture
- Employee Referral Program
Training and Development
We believe that our associates are our greatest assets and that as they develop, our business grows stronger. We provide our associates with opportunities to learn, grow and develop within the organization by not only giving them the training necessary to be successful in their jobs, but also giving them the opportunity to become industry experts by regularly providing ongoing training and career development.
Our new associates start their learning experience by attending New Associate Orientation, which gives them an introduction to the mortgage industry, company culture and benefits.
We also provide extensive new hire training using a variety of learning approaches, including classroom training, online learning and on-the-job coaching.
Trainee & Intern Programs
The Trainee program is designed to give you a hands-on introduction to working in a financial services organization. You will learn valuable industry skills and network with leaders and experts at SPS.
The Trainee Program is for candidates who will have obtained a bachelor’s degree before their hire date.
The Internship Program is designed to introduce you to one of many associate roles at SPS. You will receive role-specific training to help you succeed while working on real assignments alongside other interns and associates.
The Internship Program is for candidates who are currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree and are starting their second through fourth year of study.