Information Regarding COVID-19
As the situation and impact of COVID-19 develops across the country, Select Portfolio Servicing is here to support you and we are taking steps to ensure there’s no interruption in the servicing of your mortgage.
As you can expect, based on the number of individuals impacted directly or indirectly by the virus, we are experiencing higher than normal wait times to speak with our associates. Our employees are also experiencing many of the same challenges you are facing with school and daycare closures and additional family needs that must be met, but are working diligently to still provide you with the assistance you need.
Steps to take during this time:
- First, ensure your family and yourself are safe and following guidance from Federal, State and Local Authorities..
- Update your cell phone and email address on your Customer Profile and opt in to receiving email and text messages to receive the latest news from SPS.
- If you can make your monthly mortgage payment, continue to do so. You can setup automatic payment withdrawal for free or setup one-time payments through our website (fees may apply).
- For fast and efficient assistance, access your online account to make your payment, submit documents, view letters we have sent or access the Customer Information HUB for answers to your most commonly asked account questions.
- All communication sent by SPS in the past 30 days is available through your online account. For immediate access to written communication click here.
- If you are experiencing a financial hardship due to COVID-19 and are unable to make your monthly payment, please click here to tell us more about your situation and learn what options are available to assist you. This is the easiest and fastest way to get help and you will receive immediate confirmation that your request was received.
If you are unable to find an answer to your question through the website, our Customer Care Experts are available Monday through Thursday between the hours of 8 a.m. and 11 p.m., Friday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m., and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., Eastern Time.